About Volunteer Position
Toronto Concepts Corp. is currently seeking a programmer volunteer with experience in PHP, MySQL, and/or Python. Knowledge in TensorFlow and PyTorch is an asset, but not mandatory. We are looking for an ambitious and confident individual that is attentive to details with a strong work ethic in working as part of a team or individual.
- Can volunteer a minimal of 12 weeks (working at home or in-office)
- Devote at least a minimum of 20-25 hours of their time (that goes towards their volunteering hours) to work on projects
- Maintain an organized report and documentation of the development process.
- Developing Apps to meet company needs.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Knowledge and experience in programming applications for cross platforms (Win10/OSX/iOS/Android).
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- A high degree of independent judgment, able to solve complex problems, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel that you would be an asset to our ever-growing company, please send us your resume.