Our dynamic web design team gravitates around creativity, innovation, and technology. We are seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to help us deliver exceptional content.
About Volunteer Position
Our organization seeks a creative Graphic Designer Volunteer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, videos, layouts, and other designs and effects. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer Volunteer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new project.
- Can volunteer a minimal of 12 weeks (working at home or in-office)
- Devote at least a minimum of 15-20 hours of their time (that goes towards their volunteering hours) to work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites, and other media, including infographics.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs, and other components necessary for a website design.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation for a minimum of 1-2 years
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Demonstrated experience in storytelling, composition, texture, color, and animation.
- Experience creating a brand identity through creative motion design.
- Experience in 3D design, animation, and compositing.
- Experience in layout and animation of typography.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt techniques and tools in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of professional video equipment and lighting techniques a plus.
If you think you’re a good fit for our team and would like to get some volunteering experience and hours, please send us your cover letter and resume for consideration!